We are seeking a Dating Expert who will work with clients to answer calls efficiently and accurately, while at the same time evaluating and responding appropriately to customer’s questions, concerns, and need for date coaching and advice. Possessing an upbeat and fun personality to help advise customers find love is essential.
- Respond to customer calls and rapidly resolve issues and questions, while concurrently deciphering which resources they should best receive
- Navigate complex dating inquiries and provide insightful, sound and actionable advice to Customers
- Represent and elevate “the brand” through the depth of content knowledge, superior customer service skills, and ability to immediately connect with customers and advise them in a meaningful way
- Track data about incoming calls in real-time, and report and disseminate this information as required
- No prior experience required but previous experience within a call center environment would be preferred.
- Upbeat, fun personality to help advise customers find love
- A charismatic, energetic, confident individual who is looking to advise in the dating world
- Superior interpersonal skills and a sincere desire to help others: empathetic, insightful, and able to immediately address dating issues.
- Technically proficient and able to quickly respond to customers via phone
- Ability to develop both short and long-term dating strategies for each customer
Customer Support Manager
At this position, you will be responsible for considerable interaction with already existing customers. Your main task will be to provide customer-friendly assistance to individuals experiencing technical or payment problems with our product. Typically, technical support in our company is provided over via email, a live-chat interface or over the phone.
- explain technical issues to the clients of our site
- solve a client’s problem and make them more loyal to the product
- successfully solve a conflict situation with the client
- communicate with customers via e-mail, messengers and phone calls. Initially, your calls will take not more than 7−10% of your working time
- you have at least 2-year experience in client support in English
- you have strong English communication skills via e-mail and phone
If you like to help people and provide users with fair and objective reviews, this job may interest you. Right now, our company is looking for an experienced Creative Writer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about communication, international culture, and writing about it. The candidate should be ready to share that experience with our clients and beyond.
- Write an intelligent and engaging copy for a wide range of topics
- Write original marketing copy for a corporate website, social media, landing pages, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Write, proofread and format production documentation: processes and procedures, department guides and employee CVs, project documentation, such as user guides, presentations, technical project documentation
- Experience as a copywriter
- Advanced written English
- Write clear, persuasive and original copy
- Write within brand guidelines and a specified tone of voice
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of MS Office tools and Atlassian Jira